Wednesday, September 3

My First Post

About Me:

I'm a 20 year old Health and Physical Education major currently in my third year here at Lock Haven. I come from a little town an hour and a half north of here, almost to the New York boarder, called Westfield, PA. My graduating class was a mere 56 students and my entire school consisted of 400 students in grades 7-12. I love sports. My favorite sports to play are basketball and volleyball, and my favorite sports to watch are football and beach volleyball. I hate the NBA because they get away with way too much and its basically just a show, but I occasionally enjoy a college basketball game. While being a student, I am also on the Track and Field team here at LHU and am a Resident Assistant in Smith Hall. I have five brothers and sisters, two sisters, three brothers, and my family is the best. My youngest sister just turned 6 in March and my sister just below me is now a freshman here at Lock Haven. All three of my brothers are real into sports and obviously video games. My dad runs his own Graphical Design shop in Westfield and my mom manages my grandmothers restaurant. I can't wait until I graduate and get my first job. I hope to teach at a small school similar to the one I went to. I'm going to apply many different methods into my teaching and the students will be active and learning the whole time. That's about it. :)

My Expectations for ETDF200:
In this class I hope to further what I know about programs and learn how to use the programs that I've never really used before. I hope to be able to better integrate media into my lessons as a teacher and make things more enjoyable by making them interactive. I expect to learn many little things you can do with in programs and all of the hidden tools and options. That's basically what I expect from this course, is a better understanding for the evolving world of technology. :)

No comments: